Soundcity Africa and ElCarnaval announce the groundbreaking partnership for the ‘Industry Nite’ weekly event. The partnership would see Africa’s music and pop culture powerhouse, Soundcity extend the experience from the night of what is regarded as a crucial part of the Nigerian urban culture every week, Industry Nite and this would be extended beyond the continent via Television and Digital Platform.
Soundcity is the official TV broadcast partner for the unrivaled weekly experience that pulls together up and coming artists, established artists, record label execs, brand managers and fans. Speaking on the partnership, Olamide Adedeji, the General Manager for Soundcity Africa says; ‘Soundcity has continuously looked for outstanding and meaningful collaboration and collaborators that are willing to take live African music farther to other parts of the world, partnering with ‘Industry Night’ from Nigeria, a well trusted live party experience will ensure we are able to allow our fans and viewers the ultimate party experience in and around the continent, and of-course, around the world.’
Matthew Ohio, founder of Industry Nite reiterates the importance of the partnership; ‘After nine years of providing a platform for Nigerian artists to showcase themselves nationally and internationally, Industry Nite has decided to partner with Africa’s premier music platform SOUNDCITY to consolidate as a major force in promoting African urban music by reaching out to not just attendees but viewers all across the globe.’
Industry Nite takes place every Wednesday across locations in Nigeria and tune in to SOUNDCITY to relive the experiences every week.
- Media Release | Y! Africa Launches Y! Africa Xtra In Partnership With Tw Magazine
- The Music Experience Live at Silverbird Galleria
- SoundcityTV’s 10 Hottest GH acts, Tunde Ednut Going Back to Comedy x DJ Kaywise on ‘Payola’ & Being Alaba’s Biggest DJ!
- Cool DJ Jimmy Jatt set to host the 2014 edition of ‘Jump Off’ on 30 November, 2014
- Oluchi Orlandi is host of the first edition of ‘Le Petite Marche Africa’… fashion heavyweights from Ghana, Senegal, Nigeria and South Africa to visit
- Artmark/Gbedu & Divas Award Nite, Lagos
- MEDIA RELEASE [Get ready for the coolest party of the year as Heineken presents #OneLastTime party]
- New Video | Sweet Melody | Urban Hype
- GIDI CULTURE FESTIVAL 2015 ANNOUNCES NEED TO KNOW INFORMATION FOR FESTIVAL-GOERS
- Over 2000 guests attended the highly anticipated Winasbet Nigerian Student Fashion And Design Week 2014