Leading digital + print magazine – Tush Magazine is glad to announce the release of its 17th edition for the summer themed ‘The Humility Issue’; which features DJ SPINALL and KEHINDE BANKOLE as its cover page personalities.
In this issue, Rich Tanksley, former Pulse CEO and current budding Nollywood actor talks about his experiences leading the team at Pulse. Also featured in this issue is Kriz Beatz who is responsible for some of the major sounds from Nigeria at the moment and Tinny Entertainment’s Bella Alubo. Others are Chocolate City’s Ckay, creative photographer – Jerrie Rotimi and one of the deepest artistes Nigeria has – Bemyoda.
For the summer holiday or perhaps any other holidays, Tush Magazine features locations in Nigeria suitable for hiking adventures amongst other interesting and exciting articles for your reading pleasure.
Tush Magazine is available in print and digital versions. Download the digital version here – bit.ly/tm17download
COVER PHOTO CREDIT:
Photo – Tobi Olajolo
Make Up – Enngee Artistry
Styling – Jason Porsche [DJ SPINALL], Yemisi Elegbede [KEHINDE BANKOLE]
Hair – Surenuel
- Dammy Krane and new Mavin recruit, Di’ja cover 8th issue of Tush Magazine
- Media Release | Y! Africa Launches Y! Africa Xtra In Partnership With Tw Magazine
- Must Watch Video | Shaydee Drops Hot New Video “High” Directed By Banky W
- New Video | Gbemisoke (#Birthday Rendition) By V.J Adams Ft Nonso
- Documentary Video: Elixy’s Pulse (Music In Me) feat M.I, Flavour, Masterkraft, Iceberg Slim Del’B
- DJ Blinky Summer Mixtape
- New Music | Adeey | Won Wa Mi | Dej Loaf Cover | Prod. By Beat By Jayy |
- Nenjazi On Fire, In 15-Picture Photoshoot
- Don Jazzy Appoints Tunji Afonja Chief Digital Officer at Mavin
- Digitaljobs: Paradigm Initiative Nigeria And The Rockefeller Foundation To Launch Online Work Campaign In Nigeria